Re: Fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Fonts
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:00:24 +0200

Erik Ronström wrote:
Hello,

| Use:
| | dvips -u lilypond.map <your-filename>.dvi
Yeah, I tried that, but then the ps file used some other (non-music) fonts for
notes etc. Guess it didn't find the lilypond type1 font files.

However, I created a symbolic link in /usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public to
the lilypond font directory, ran texhash, and now it works!

Thank you anyway!

How did you install LilyPond? If you followed the instructions in
INSTALL.txt and used

make pfa-fonts
make MAKE_PFA_FILES=1 install
texhash

and also followed the instructions on sourcing lilypond-profile, there
should be no reason to add such a symbolic link.

   /Mats