Windows/TEST: lilypond-1.8.1-11

From: Warren Stickney
Subject: Windows/TEST: lilypond-1.8.1-11
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:45:34 +1200

Installed 1.8.1-11 over my 1.8.0 and it works well for ly2dvi, either -p
or -P, and OK for lilypond-book (1.8.1), but I still have my follow-on latex
problem of "I can't find lilyponddefs.tex" and subsequent fail.

I am using cygwin 1.5.2-1

Files downloaded were, I believe:

libgettextpo0  0.12.1-3
lilypond  1.8.1-11