Two Problems

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Two Problems
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:29:32 +0200

Hello everyone!
I'm having two problems with Lilypond 1.6.11 (couldn't get 1.8 started yet!) for which I couldn't find a answer in the manual:
(please compile VM01.ly to see the problem)

1) From measure 49 to 52 (page 2), I want a slur to go from <bes2 bes'> to <a2.>. Because there's a second voice involved, I can't create that slur. How can I get Lilypond to place that slur? NB: I don't want to tie one voice to another! 2) In measure 92 (page 3) something very strange is going on: a normal barline followed by a new key signature and a double barline. As far as I can see, this is not what I've typed. What's wrong?

There's probably a simple solution, but I couldn't find it in the manual. Can someone help me out?

Cheers!
Thorkil