apt-get 'holds back' lilypond upgrade :(

From: arie-lily
Subject: apt-get 'holds back' lilypond upgrade :(
Date: 02 Sep 2003 01:05:46 +0200

Does anybody have a hint for me why apt-get does not upgrade from
Lilypond_1.6.10 to 1.8 via ccrma?
I've copied their apt.conf and sources.list, but apt-get says

]# apt-get upgrade lilypond
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  dvgrab grip guile guile-devel lilypond mplayer sylpheed timidity++
vsftpd xvidcore
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 10 not upgraded.

But before it had upgraded the documentation to 1.8.
When I do           apt-get update
it gives me only a warning that

W: There are multiple versions of "j2re" in your system.
This package won't be cleanly updated, unless you leave
only one version. To leave multiple versions installed,
you may remove that warning by setting the following
option in your configuration file:
RPM::Allow-Duplicated { "^j2re$"; };
To disable these warnings completely set:
RPM::Allow-Duplicated-Warning "false";

Any hint, please?

arie - hmm, could it be because I manually upgrade to 1.6.10?