Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:18:35 +0200

Last time we saw this question on the mailing list, the answer was
that it's not supported at the moment. However, I think it should be
possible to add for example an invisible note in the first bar of each
stave to fool LilyPond into displaying all staves on the first system.
(You can search the mailing list archive for "invisible note" if you
don't know how to do it.)

  /Mats

Peter Lutek wrote:
greetings!

\RemoveEmptyStaffContext works well to remove staves in a large score on pages where they only contain rests, but i am wondering if there is a mechanism for displaying ALL staves on the FIRST page of the score, whether empty or not.

thanks!

-p

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing