Response To Your Inquiry

From: Bgs
Subject: Response To Your Inquiry
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 06:54:14 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for your interest in Biomedical Graduate Studies (BGS) at the
University of Pennsylvania.  You will find information on all our
programs at our website, http://www.med.upenn.edu/bgs/

Graduate School Admissions

We encourage applicants to apply using ExpressApp, our online
application system.  ExpressApp allows you to submit your application
immediately after you've completed it and to monitor the status of your
supporting documents (letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc.).
You'll also save on postage.

If you need a paper application because you do not have reliable internet
access, please go to the application information section of our website,
http://www.med.upenn.edu/bgs/admissions/index.html.  Scroll to the
heading labeled "Printed Materials" and click the link marked "here."
Type in your contact information and submit the form, and the materials
you request will be mailed to you.

You do not need to fill out a separate application for financial aid.

Application Deadlines:  Applications from non-US citizens for Fall 2004
are due by December 1, 2003; applications from US citizens are due by
December 15, 2003.

Applications are reviewed and admissions decisions are made on a rolling
basis through March.

Thank you again for your interest in our programs.

-Biomedical Graduate Studies
 University of Pennsylvania
 240 John Morgan Building
 Philadelphia, PA 19104