changing lyric font

From: Aaron
Subject: changing lyric font
Date: 07 Sep 2003 22:00:57 +0300

Hi all,
I would like to change my lyric font but am confused about how to do it.
I see the cyrillic example but am not sure how to apply it to my
situation:

\context Lyrics
    {  \property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-name = #"wncyr10"
%{% was: #"cmbx12" %}
          \lyrics

 \context Lyrics \apply #(text-augment "\\R{" "}") \lyrics  { hebrew
lyrics in here.

      }
I want to change the lyrics font to he8aharoni for example.
Where do I put the override?? and do I need the was???
Thanks
Aaron