Re: changing lyric font

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: changing lyric font
Date: 08 Sep 2003 13:23:11 +0300

Ok,
I now have a headache and I read it through and through.
My brain is now spinning and I did get from this a few things.
1. certainly this page explains how to do an override.
2. It explained it for fingering.
3. I don't from it clearly understand how to do even the fingering
example.

The sytax is not explained so I don't understand why #' and how the
forward slashes work.

I realize I am stupid, not a programer or anything like it and I realize
that all the information is in the manual someplace, but whew for a
seemingly simple thing as changing a font, this seems most complicated.
You are certainly right unless I understand this I will be constantly
asking stupid questions from the group and/or writing sloppy code.

But unless this is broken down for me more and explained in more detail
I dispair of doing more than the simplest stuff in ly.....

This is not a critisim but rather points out my weakness and I guess
much of us who are raised in windoze...
I certainly am not giving up but just made myself a bit frustrated.
Aaron