Bug in Chord Names?

From: Matthieu Amiguet
Subject: Bug in Chord Names?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:04:26 +0200

This is to continue my post of last week.

I thought it unlikely to find a bug in lilypond in the very first page of music
I tried to typeset,and I thought I must have misunderstood something. But as
nobody seems to have an idea about my problem, I guess I've got to report it as
a bug.

The file

---- example.ly ---------
\version "1.8.1"

harmonies = \chords {
  des1:maj7/+f  | g:m7.5-/+f
}

\score {
  \notes <
    \context ChordNames { \harmonies }
    \context Staff { \harmonies }

  \paper{ }
}
----- end example.ly -------

produces erroneous output when processed through
ly2dvi -P example.ly
with "ly2dvi -v" reporting
ly2dvi (GNU LilyPond) 1.8.1
The problem is that the added bass "/F" does not appear in the second chord.
I'm using two different linux distibutions (redhat 9 i686, mandrake 9 ppc).

Apart from that, lilypond oputput is really beautiful and I'm very happy with
it. Thanks for the great work!

Matthieu