Re: horizontal position

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: horizontal position
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:37:03 +0200

Dear Mats,

Of course I did exaclty what is in the doc but with or without the \paper section, the result is the same: the left and right margins are note the same. Please see the attached file and compile it with:
"ly2dvi -p ClarinetteI.ly"
Note that the .dvi and the .ps files have the same problem.
Thanks,

Frédéric

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
The default paper size is A4. Exactly how do you set
papersize="a4"? I hope you have seen the instructions at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.8/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Page-layout.html
unfortunately you have to do it exactly as described here, which is
not very intuitive (or you could just remove your setting since the
default, as already said, is A4).

   /Mats