Re: Clef^15

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Re: Clef^15
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:27:41 +0200

(in fact, if you only want a small number of physical copies of this,
you could solve #1 by writing "15va" by hand!  :)
That's an idea...but it's in for a contest, so it has to look very neatly (and there's no software neatlier than LilyPond! :D) Hmm... well I'll have a thought about what I'm going to do... maybe I'll use a linespanner after all..? Oh well, let me think about it!
Graham (and the other who replied to my message) thanks for your time and help!

Regards,
Thorkil