Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 1.9.5

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 1.9.5
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:21:43 +0200

Pedro Kroger writes:

> Yes, I have. They're now apt-gettable adding the following line to
> sources.list:
>
> deb http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/ ./

Nice!

> I don't see why not.

Because it will cost you some time and you should be willing to keep
it up for a while; you'll probably need to be(come) a debian
maintainer and do (or help Anthony add) a 'new' package called
lilypond-snapshot or something.  It would be very nice, though.

> Should I contact the lilypond debian maintainer (Anthony Fok) and
> ask how I could help?

Yes, but it wouln't hurt to have something of a plan first.

Jan.