Re: html and lilypond book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: html and lilypond book
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:13:30 +0200

I have attached an example file. To remember that the file should
be run through lilypond-book, I use the naming convention .htmly.

Just run
lilypond-book test.htmly
and view the resulting generated file test.html in your browser.
If you move the file to some other directory, don't forget to move
the lily-* files as well.

   /Mats

Aaron wrote:
Hi all,
I just finished reading the lilypond book help and am a bit confused.

I have a complete song I want to place on a web page.

I tried placing the file minus the header inside  <lilypond relative1
verbatim> </lilypond> but it didn't like the brackets of repeats.

I then tried running the original file through lilypond book with the
format html.

It just showed the lilypond code on a html page. not what I wanted.
Is there a way to see the song in notation?? png??
how do I make a png I tried format=png but also no go???

Thanks
Aaron

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology
        SE-100 44  STOCKHOLM
        Sweden
        Phone: (+46) 8 790 8463
        Fax:   (+46) 8 790 7260
        Email: address@hidden
        WWW: http://www.s3.kth.se/~mabe

Test file

melody = \notes \relative c'{c4 d e f | g g g2 |} \score{ \melody }
Last modified: Tue Sep 16 14:49:19 CEST 2003