Re: slightly OT question about midi rendering

From: Lucas Gonze
Subject: Re: slightly OT question about midi rendering
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:24:14 -0400

Sorry to say that I tried moving the tempo command around and had no luck. It's possible that I missed whichever magic location is required, though, since my test file is from a template that I don't fully understand. I will try again with simpler Lilypond source.

Actually, it's good news to hear that this is a Lilypond-related problem, because Lilypond is open and healthy, while bloatware GUI tools are not.

- Lucas