Re: Quarter-tones

From: Peter Lutek
Subject: Re: Quarter-tones
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:03:05 -0400

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

See 1.9 CVS:

  * Quarter tones are now supported. They are entered by suffixing
    `ih' for a half-sharp and `eh' for a half-flat. Hence, the
    following is an ascending list of pitches:

           ceses ceseh ces ceh c cih cis cisih cisis

excellent... thankyou! i was going to wait for the next stable version, but this entices me to look at updating to 1.9 once my current project is finished.

-p