Re: Stanza numbers

From: Rob V
Subject: Re: Stanza numbers
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:52:45 -0500

Apparently, I was wrong about the spacing of the stanza numbers.

Today, I noticed that setting the break-align-symbol property to first-note or
next-note always aligned the first verse stanza number to the right.  The
second verse could be centered by using the other property that was not used
for the first verse.  When all verses used the same property, whether it was
first-note or next-note, all the stanza numbers were aligned to the right.
I've attached the file that I was experimenting on.

Maybe someone else can explain how to do this and give a reason for all the
errors on the output.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers