Re: Newbie question

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Newbie question
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:31:08 +0200

Did you look at the section on "An orchestral part" in the Tutorial?
There's no right or wrong here, in addition to the tutorial, you could
also get some hints by looking at files at
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/

   /Mats

Bernard Meylan wrote:
After a time of practice, I wish now to enter a bigger orchestral piece. I don't no exactly the right following order; firts the parts and after the score? Or otherwise? And what is the best way to make a .ly file so "clean" and precisely possible?

I have no see any explanation of this subject on the web. Can somebody help my or give a right direction?

Many thanks.

Bernard

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing