Re: Hole bar rest

From: Bernard Meylan
Subject: Re: Hole bar rest
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:15:31 +0200

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Please send us a small example file illustrating the problem.

   /Mats

Bernard Meylan wrote:

When I filled one hole bar (C) with a centered rest (R1), my next bar appear normally with the notes but also with one hole bar rest; as I use the (r1), my hole bar rest is normally not centered and the hole bar rest on the next bar is disappear. How can I have a centered hole bar rest without this strange (for me) problem?

Bernard