Re: Lyirics and diphthongs

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: Lyirics and diphthongs
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:55:37 +0200

Ok, i've found two ways for doing it. But they're not perfect. I'm, realizing
that i will need more effort than i thought on a first moment.

"Two$\frown$words"

\frown, \smile, and more, but the simbols don't fit well, and i don't know how
to arrange them. I plan to learn latex with time, but by now, i'm not very
expert. This is the other way:

"Two\\t{ }words"

This one makes a little slur. I'm trying to learn about this, how to modify,
turn, use another symbols, etc. Not much result for the moment. If i put text
inside the {} that text become bigger and doesn't fit with the rest of the
lyric. It's just an example. Let's see.

Thanks,
joseluis

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> escribioó: