spacer lyric?

From: Jeffery B. Rancier
Subject: spacer lyric?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:14:22 -0400

Is there such a way I can create a 'spacer lyric'?  E.g. if I have a four
part song, which shares the same lyrics 90% of the time, but differs
the remaining 10%, I don't want to print duplicate lyrics 4 times, 90%
of the time.  I want to space the lyrics out until they diverge.

I read the manual (no RTFM's please, unless I missed it, and in that
case flame way (with a link of course ) (I just downloaded and read
today), but saw nothing of this sort.  Take a look at the following
link for an example:

http://www.spebsqsa.org/web/groups/public/documents/native/id_036459.pdf

Maybe I'm looking for a way to associate two Voice contexts with one
Lyrics context, and override the lyrics when appropriate?
--
Thanks,
Jeff