Multi-measure rests again again

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Multi-measure rests again again
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:45:41 +0100

Hi
Looking through the archives, there seems to be a lot of issues relating to
attaching text markup to MultiMeasure rests.
One general solutions seems to be along the lines of

        <R1*10 s1^"Hello there">

...or somesuch.

I'm running 1.8.2 now.
What's the recommended way of attaching text to multi-measure rests now?
Is there a better way?

Cheers (in advance),
Ralph

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/contact_index.asp. and clicking on the print
friendly link. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender and delete this message.  Thank you.