Re: lilypond 1.9.2 resolution/font issues on OS X 10.2.6/Fink

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: lilypond 1.9.2 resolution/font issues on OS X 10.2.6/Fink
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:59:03 -0400

Hello, Mats:

Thanks again for all the help -- after some effort, I believe I was able to install the fonts correctly. Now, running ly2dvi -p appears to work as expected, and the output looks much cleaner (i.e., totally clean!).

However, as I zoomed in to admire the crisp Postscript output, I noticed that the stems do not quite blend into the noteheads, as per the following screenshots:

Is this a known issue, or is something still amiss with my installation?

Best regards,
Kieren.