Re: Need help with Tempo marking / Arpeggios

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Need help with Tempo marking / Arpeggios
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:08:57 -0700

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:18:30 +0000
Diosnel Herrnsdorf <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think this might be an easy problem to solve... only that I spent so much
> time on it that I cannot think of anything else. Please take a look at the
> attached file and see if you can help me to:
>
> 1 - Prevent the Tempo Marking (Adagio) from colliding with the notes; and

Have you read the section about "fine tuning a piece" in the Tutorial?  It
deals with issues such as moving marks around (to avoid collisions).

> 2 - Have one "Arpeggio" symbol for each chord.

If you want one arpeggio line for each chord, I think you need to make
each chord a single chord (as opposed to two chords, sepearated by \\ ).

Cheers,
- Graham