Re: is feta font "endorsed"?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: is feta font "endorsed"?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:31:34 -0700

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:30:57 -0400
Kieren Richard MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there any way to see if Feta meets the same specifications? I have
> found no way to get those specs from the web...

1)  Do we particularily care about such awards?  IMO LilyPond's quality
speaks for itself.
2)  I don't know about this particular case, but it's not unusual for
the spec/award organization to charge a fee to cover expenses incurred
while evaluating something (salary costs, or something like that).

If you can find out more info, and if it wouldn't cost anything, it
might be worth submitting feta.  But as it stands, I don't think
it's worth spending much time and effort looking into it.

Cheers,
- Graham