Style sheets

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Style sheets
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:12:24 +0100

Hi there,
I'm getting to the point in my Lilypond excursions whereby I want to produce
something a little "posher" and in a more structured way.
It occurs to me that it would be cool to setup some kind of general settings
a Lilypond composition that I can reuse easily.

The kinds of things that I am thinking of are global settings for font
preferences for dynamic markings, fonts for headers, copyright footnotes,
macros for common markups.

Once this is all setup nicely to a preferred "house-style" it would be nice
to drop in those definitions at the beginning of subsequent compositions as
a kind of "package".

Has anybody tried to do this and have you had much success?
If so, it would be cool to have a store of different styles for the web
site, to go with the templates.

Sorry if this is an obvious question...

Cheers, in advance,
Ralph

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/contact_index.asp. and clicking on the print
friendly link. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender and delete this message.  Thank you.