text editor was Re: LilyPond Doc as JavaHelp

From: Aaron
Subject: text editor was Re: LilyPond Doc as JavaHelp
Date: 01 Oct 2003 09:29:35 +0300

Hi,
after my last email in which sorry to say I made a few booboos. I didn't
notice that this was just a javahelp for the lilypond help, which was
neat. A similar thing could be done in a simpler way with css.

The other is I quoted all the original message..... sorry.
Now on to the question of the day. How would a poll on who uses what
text editor or gui program for inputting lilypond files be run???

just tru emails on the list?? Or on a wiki or the web site???

I think this is useful information and I may have been wrong when I said
that most were using emacs :}

This poll might include information on any customizations they have done
to that editor above and beyond what comes with lilypond.

Thanks
Aaron