Short stem

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Short stem
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:23:31 +0100

Hi,
In 1.8.2, I am seeing the downstem of a middle-line b slightly shorter than
other downstems above it.

Thus:

----------------O---------------
-------------O--|-------------
----------O--|--|---------------
----------|--|--|---------------
----------|--|-----------------

It does look a bit odd, sort of like it has been chopped off.
On screen and printoff.
Has anybody else seen this?

Cheers,
Ralph

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/contact_index.asp. and clicking on the print
friendly link. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender and delete this message.  Thank you.