Re: general question regarding appoggiaturas and acciaccaturas

From: Jost Schenck
Subject: Re: general question regarding appoggiaturas and acciaccaturas
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:34:41 +0200

Yes, I'll try to do that. I think for now I'll just do it like daveA suggested
and comment those sections in the source, so I find them again, and when I
have time I'll see if there is literature on this in the library.
Unfortunately an internet research didn't reveal anything about the editor
(Eduard Hallberger), while information about Mozart is so vast, it won't be
easy to find something.
Thanks,
-Jost.