Re: double bar at beginning

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: double bar at beginning
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:08:11 +0200

> If you want to break the common typesetting rules and put the ".|" at
> the beginning of the line, you could easily change the order using:

Well, thanks for your reply. Changing the order enables the use of \bar ".|" at
the beginning of the staff, yes. Great, that is perfect for another thing that
i had also in mind, but what i really want in this case is to use a double bar
"||" instead of the bar ".|" Is it possible?

I search the effect of a few compasses which starts with a \bar "||" and ends
with a \bar "||" I didn't think it would be so complicated :o|

Thanks and regards,

José Luis Cruz

A Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:03:23 +0200