Problem with conversion: bug?

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Problem with conversion: bug?
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:00:12 +0200

Hi there,

I just installed Lily 2.0.1-1 for cywin which runs perfect! but when I try to converse a file from 1.8.2 to 2.0.1, Lily goes wild on replacement of slurs: it let's slurs start late or early, and even end on rests!
I attached the converted file (tpt201.ly), and the 'old' file (tpt182.ly).
If I try to create a PDF of the converted file, Lily does some weird things again. See the log (tpt201.log) I included.
Is this a bug?
When I make a PDF my file with the latetst changes (tpt.ly - attached), everything goes well. Hmm...

Regards,

Thorkil