Re: rehearsal marks conflict with bar numbers

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: rehearsal marks conflict with bar numbers
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:46:01 -0700

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:36:15 -0700
Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

> How can I either raise \mark or move bar numbers so they don't conflict
> as they do when they are left alone and the rehearsal mark falls at the
> beginning of the line?

\translator{ \ScoreContext RehearsalMark \override #'padding = #1.5 }

That's if you stick it in the \paper{} section.  You need to change it
if you want to do that within the \notes{} section.

> I have read docs and haven't found an answer yet.

To move things around, you generally want to use \override #'padding = #foo.
The problem then becomes finding out what context and name it is (such
as "score" and "RehearsalMark"); that's what the docs about internals is
for.

Cheers,
- Graham