Re: Look what i've done (guitar fret)

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: Look what i've done (guitar fret)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:54:12 +0200

A Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:12:58 +0200
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> escribió:

> Did you take a look at the support for tablature?

Yes, but are different things. I want to represent a
fingerboard with his frets, not a tablature. Something similar
 as does the gchord package for latex, but using lilypond. Because
i think lilypond allow a much more powerful way to personalize.

> Keep reading the documentation and look at the "tips-and-tricks" and
> "regression test" documents, which contains numerous examples.

Yes, i do. But i can't dedicate so much time to this work as i'd
want. I'll keep learning how to do all that things when i have more
time. I love lilypond, really :D I can't wait for version 3.0 ;)

About the regression test and tips and tricks, if i found that the
result doesn't correspond with expected, should i report it
like a bug? Or the developers have checked them all? I say this
because i found some of them that don't match.

> Also, please, try to find a setting in your email program so it
> inserts line breaks at reasonable intervals.

 Fixed. Now it breaks each 70 characters max.

Thanks,
José Luis