Re: "functions" in lilypond

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: "functions" in lilypond
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:59:02 +0200

I give you the response that Matt sent to me, because i think applies
well:

If you want to do these more advanced tricks, I'm afraid you have to
learn the basics of the Scheme language and use the Scheme interface
to Lilypond, see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.8/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/Scheme-functions.html
There are some examples in the "Tips and tricks" and "Regression
tests" documents.

   Mats

Look for example the code of molecule-hacking.ly available from the
regression tests page. There is a function.

José Luis

A 06/10/03 08:19:06