Insert arbitrary graphical symbols

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Insert arbitrary graphical symbols
Date: 06 Oct 2003 17:28:42 +0100

Hi list,

I am new to LilyPond, so I am sorry if I come up with something already
answered lots of time (I searched both doc and mailing list archive
without success yet).

I would like to add some arbitrary graphical symbols into my score.
Particularly, I want to use some special accidentals for microtonal
music (I know that LilyPond meanwhile supports quarter-notes, but that
does not suit my purposes).

I read a bit about \embeddedps: is this the appropriate means for my
purpose? I wonder whether there is perhaps some other means which allows
to include, e.g., some arbitrary *.eps graphics in place of an
accidental.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Torsten Anders