Re: the etf2ly saga part III

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: the etf2ly saga part III
Date: 07 Oct 2003 15:30:35 +0200

HI are you working on patching etf2ly??

Is there a reason that the header is on the bottom??
My druthers would be that etf2ly should be templateable.
I already know the format I want for my final file it would be nice to
be able to specify a template to use to dump the converted etf2ly output
into.
Thanks

Aaron
What about the unwanted transpostions????