Re: the etf2ly saga part III

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: the etf2ly saga part III
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:57:43 +0200

Aaron <address@hidden> writes:

> HI are you working on patching etf2ly??

I'm patching it slightly to see if I can get it to do something
useful, yes.

> Is there a reason that the header is on the bottom??

There is no header in the lilypond files produced with etf2ly.  There
is a score block, and that one's traditionally on the bottom.

> My druthers would be that etf2ly should be templateable.
> I already know the format I want for my final file it would be nice to
> be able to specify a template to use to dump the converted etf2ly output
> into.

Well, I personally don't think that's very feasible, but you're more
than welcome to prove me wrong.

All I'm trying to do is solve some issues that I have, in order to see
if I can use etf2ly for any serious work at all.

--

Arvid