Re: [lilypond] Re: [inbox] Re: Runtime problem with 2.0.1

From: Carter Brey
Subject: Re: [lilypond] Re: [inbox] Re: Runtime problem with 2.0.1
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:58:26 -0400

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Carter Brey writes:

convert-ly only goes up to 1.9.8. Looks like I'll have to aquaint
myself with what is obviously new syntax since I last used the
program.

There have not been any syntax changes since 1.9.8.  Most changes
should be converted by convert-ly.  Note that we had some bugreports
on convert-ly, and experimental modifications are in CVS.

Jan.

Strange to say, I ran convert-ly on my old files (which had the correct version syntax, as in

/version "1.6.5"

but 2.0.1 choked on the resulting .ly files anyway. So I'll just bone up on the manual and see what's what. As you say, it may be that convert-ly is buggy.

Best,
Carter