Re: configure warning for 2.0 build

From: Patrick Atamaniuk
Subject: Re: configure warning for 2.0 build
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:41:53 +0159

Hello,

 kpathsea.h (on FreeBSD) redefines getopt() in an incompatible manner.
you may ignore this warning, i compiled lilypond successfully ignoring
that.
However if you define -D__GNU_LIBRARY__ within CFLAGS, kpathsea.h
will define getopt() correctly.

Have a look at http://www.foo42.de/devel/lilypond-freebsd/
for FreeBSD specific issues and port skeletons to test with.
I appreciate any feedback or testing results on that.

I'll have an inofficial 4.8-RELEASE binary package of lilypond 2.0.1 up there
in this minute. The pkg depends on python-2.3.1_1 libltdl-1.5 guile-1.6.4_2
tough it should work with python-2.1 as well.

regards,
 /p

Chris Staskewicz(address@hidden)@2003.10.06 12:11:27 +0000:

--