Re: Short codae and ragged-right alignment

From: J. Daniel Ashton
Subject: Re: Short codae and ragged-right alignment
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:54:57 -0400

J. Daniel Ashton wrote:

> And if so, how do I get rid of the time signature?

To continue this line of thought: In my raggedright "coda", the time
signature is still 4/4, but no time signature should appear at the left
of the staff because the musician doesn't need to know that this is a
separate \score.

I tried this:
  \property Staff.TimeSignature \override #'transparent = ##t

This helps, but it leaves a gap where the tranparent time signature is.
 Can you suggest a better way?

Is there an override invisible?

--
Daniel Ashton      PGP key available     http://Daniel.AshtonFam.org