replace notehead gylph with a TEX symbol

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: replace notehead gylph with a TEX symbol
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:43:09 +0200

Hello list,

I'm sure that this is covered in "apply-output.ly", in the
regression test page, but i don't understand that mess of
undocumented scheme code :)

Could any good man give me an example of a basic piece of code
for replacing a notehead glyph with another Feta glyph and/or TEX
symbol?

I'm not talking about changing the #'style. I need to replace the
noteheads (and other grobs, but a notehead is ok) with circled
numbers, maths symbols, and rotate them, and so on. With a basic
example i'll be perfect.

Many Thanks for your help. I'm keeping working on that fingerboard
made with lilypond, but i need to rethink the code because it's very
fragile now, and it's difficult to add new features or change
minimally the code ;) If you wanna take a look, here it is.

P.D. I resend this message with the ly compressed because apparently
it hasn't been received by the list (for two times) :(, i hope that
it won't appear _triplicated_

José Luis