Re: efficient score and part production

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: efficient score and part production
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:06:17 -0400

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 10:46 am, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> I don't really see any advantage of using sed or some other
> preprocessor compared to the ordinary features of LilyPond:

It fills in the blanks while you are writing, so you do not have
to write in sequence, you can leave measures blank and still bring it
up.  This is very helpful writing polyphony.  It removes itself as you
fill each measure in with something.

Combined with a sequence with <> substitution, a related filter
can fill in time values, etc., everything else and all you have to fill
in is the notes, which was the wish of a user who wrote a few months
ago.  daveA

--
Br`er Fox told Br`er Rabbit that the Tar Baby had dissed him, and Fox
made a