Re: Help with LilyPond on OS X

From: Richard Grubb
Subject: Re: Help with LilyPond on OS X
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:13:20 -0500

Have you installed any fink packages before?

fink requires that you have previously installed the software from the "Developer's CD". The ar utility (create and maintain library archives) probably comes from this CD. I am not 100% positive though, since I still run OS-X 10.1.5

A better forum for your question would probably be the fink beginners list.
You can find it at the fink web page http://fink.sourceforge.net/lists/index.php