new title on multiple \score blocks in same file

From: Niki Pantelias
Subject: new title on multiple \score blocks in same file
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:02:53 -0500

  Hi everyone,

  Is there a simple way to get a page break and complete new titling at the
start of each new \score block within a single file?

  I've tried putting a new complete \header block within each \score block,
since I've seen several emails on the list archives that seem to imply that
that should work (e.g.
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-10/msg00021.html,
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2002-06/msg00303.html).
However, this doesn't give me complete titling for each new \score block -- I
get titling on the first score but subsequent scores get only piece and opus.

  My immediate application is printing individual parts, which of course need
to be on separate pages with complete titles on each.  E.g.,

\include "SaxOneNotes.ly"
\include "SaxTwoNotes.ly"

\score { \SaxOneNotes
  \header {title = "Example"