Re: cluster building with ties

From: Michal Seta
Subject: Re: cluster building with ties
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:45:01 -0500

Kieren,

You are correct but this way you (hopefully) assure a homogeneous look.
I don't think you actually want to tweak each tie/slur you put down.

But perhaps a scheme function might actually be what you need...

Then again, if the tie/notehead collisions are considered bugs they will
probably go away someday...

./MiS

--
              _