Re: scum in my Lilypond

From: Michal Seta
Subject: Re: scum in my Lilypond
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:09:36 -0500

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 10:49, Kieren Richard MacMillan wrote:

> > See if it includes the path to the directory in which kpsexpand sits.
>
> Nope -- however, I've added /sw/bin to my $PATH and 'lilypond' still
> doesn't work...
>
> Any other thoughts?

re-login (if you haven't done so already)

Also, make sure you have proper permissions set on lilypond (chmod a+x
/sw/bin/lilypond).

$PATH can be different for different users, too.

I'm not sure how OS X works but in Linux, I usually run apps as a
regular user, without admin (root) privileges.  If I need to mess with
the system I switch to root.  Perhaps there is some discrepancy in
settings between the root user and normal user (providing you actually
are 2 users).

--
Michal Seta <address@hidden>