OS 10.3 & lilypond

From: Will Oram
Subject: OS 10.3 & lilypond
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:14:54 -0500

I asked around on the fink lists for thoughts on the matter, but couldn't find anyone. So let's try the inverse.

Does anyone here have lilypond 2, Panther, and the newest version of fink installed at the same time? I had it around for awhile before I was forced to rebuild fink, and since then I haven't been able to get at the latest lilypond build...apparently it hasn't been 'approved' for 10.3 use yet.

Will Oram
address@hidden // address@hidden // AIM spamguy21