Re: OS 10.3 & lilypond

From: Terje Tjervaag
Subject: Re: OS 10.3 & lilypond
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:39:04 +0100

On Oct 31, 2003, at 8:14 PM, Will Oram wrote:

Does anyone here have lilypond 2, Panther, and the newest version of fink installed at the same time?

Yes!

:-)

Though I am a bit confused by the Fink versions. Are those the version of the installer package, the version of the fink binary or what? Anyhow, have Lilypond 2.0.1-1, Panther and not sure what version of fink. The installed package says 0.16.0-1, if that tells you anything. If not, let me know what more info you're looking for and I'll do my best to help.

--
Terje

"Life begins when you can spend your spare time programming instead of
watching television."
-- Cal Keegan