Re: [Lilypond-User] Problem with ly2dvi

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-User] Problem with ly2dvi
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:43:27 +0100

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:10:55 +0100, Wim a dit :

 > Jan
 > Thanks, that clarifies some things, but lilypond is still producing
 > images of a whole page, whit lot's of white space round the actual
 > score.

 > Regards
 > Wim

In order to obtain images without surrounding white spaces, I still
use an extra command. It seems that many solutions have been proposed
before on this list. Here is what I use:

   lilypond -P --set=pagenumber=no myfile.ly

where myfile.ly has empty footer and tagline headers, ie:
\header{
  footer = ""
  tagline =  ""
}

Then:

  pstoimg -type png -crop a -trans -multipage -antialias -aaliastext \
    -depth 8 -interlace -scale 1.2 -out myfile-page- myfile.ps

(pstoimg is in the latex2html Debian package)

If someone knows a program that could also make one image file per
music system (even if there are more than one system on a page), I am
interested!

Regards,
Nicolas