Re: staff spacing

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: staff spacing
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:41:01 +0100

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

> When you have a score line with empty lyrics, it is removed completely
> meaning that it doesn't occupy any space.

Alas, this seems (to me) not to work when the lyrics aren't "empty" as
much as they are _s or ""s (using \addlyrics) in a voice that just
follows the common lyrics for a while.  (This is common in 2-staff
choir music, where the lyrics only differ partially between voices.)

Any idea of how to get the rid of the space allocated for
not-empty-enough lyrics?

--

Arvid