Re: command line option to specify output filename?

From: Niki Pantelias
Subject: Re: command line option to specify output filename?
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:07:18 -0500

  Hi Hans,

  Thanks for replying!  I am using version 2.0.0, and when I do 'lilypond
--help' I see (among other things :) the option

  -o, --output=FILE              write output to FILE

  I assume that this applies to the .tex output file -- so it is not clear to
me from this how I would separately redirect the .ps, .pdf, etc., which seem
to be generated by other scripts called by the lilypond script.  Sorry not to
be more clear in my original question.

  I haven't checked the other references you mentioned, so I will have a look.
Thanks!

  -- Niki